Cleanliness is vital, so we take significant precautions to prevent the spread of germs.
- In the infant areas, all teachers and staff wear booties to limit outside germs.
- All spaces that children come in contact with are regularly disinfected.
- All the children’s toys are disinfected on a regular basis.
Safety & Security – Our Top Priority
Providing a safe, secure environment is our No. 1 priority. It’s as simple as that. We make every effort to keep your child safe, happy, and healthy.
Every location has procedures and standards that are strictly enforced, including:
- Secure lobby and classrooms. Our entrance is equipped with an electronic lock. All parents must have a key fob or use fingerprint detection, while all visitors are greeted at the door to sign in and be assisted.
- Visitor precautions. Photo ID is required from all unfamiliar visitors. A visitor listed as authorized to pick up a child must still show photo ID if they are not familiar to the school director and/or assistant director.
Nutrition – Healthy Choices for Growing Kids
Menus include a variety of foods which meet daily nutritional needs and satisfy licensing requirements. When substitutions are necessary, we’ll maintain the nutritional content of the overall menu and post updates so you know what’s been served.
Meals are served family style and may include your child assisting in areas such as:
- Table setting
- Food serving
- Cleaning up