In our Pre-School Classroom we offer a range of experiences for exploration, education, and skill development across different sections of each Pre-School classroom:
- Art Center: Children explore different art techniques, color concepts, and cooperation, while developing creativity, problem-solving, and self-expression.
- Block Center: Different shapes and objects introduce learning concepts such as counting, sorting, and patterning, as children develop hand-eye coordination.
- Dramatic Play Center: Make-believe plays enable children to express emotions, and make sense of real life, and develop their early writing and reading skills.
- Math Center: Learning to sort, compare, count, and recognize numbers are opportunities children explore in this center.
- Music & Movement Center: Move, dance, & sing! This center helps develop physical coordination, cooperation, and communication, while also having fun.
- Science Center: Learning about plants, animals, weather, and the seasons allows children to observe and question, as they explore early science concepts.
- Reading Center: Print awareness, story comprehension, and listening skills are all explored in this center, as children develop early literacy skills.
- Writing Center: Through rhymes and sounds, letter recognition and formation, this center helps children to develop their communication and early writing skills.
To learn even more information about our curriculum that we use at our center you can find out more at www.mothergoosetime.com